Resetting your password
If you’ve forgotten the password you use to sign in to your GreekRush account, you can reset it easily at any time.
- Start by visiting app.greeklink.com.
- On the sign-in form, to the right side of the Password input, click Forgot?
- On the next page, enter your email address. Make sure it's the one you used to sign up for GreekRush!
- Now, click Reset my password.
- Check your email inbox for a new message from GreekRush.
- In the password reset email, click the blue button to Reset Password.
- Enter your new password, Re-Type it, then select Update password.
Not receiving your password reset email
If you've followed the steps above and have yet to receive a password reset email from GreekRush, first be sure to check all the tabs, folders, and spam filters in your inbox. Still not there? Drop us a line. 🎣
Note that you must be able to access the email address associated with your GreekRush account to reset your password. Chapter Execs or Campus Administrators can’t change or reset passwords for members of their chapter or university.
"Sorry, this email does not exist in our system"
This message usually means one of two things:
- There's a mistake in your email address. It could be a typo, or the wrong email address. Double-check that it's the same email you used to sign up for GreekRush. When in doubt, we recommend using your Student Email address.
- You're trying to sign in using a different method. You can login using Facebook, Google, or Email. This means if you signed up using a Social Account, and are now trying to login with an Email Address, you may get an error.